Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey - SIPN BOURBON

Woody Creek Distillers Colorado Straight Bourbon Whiskey

90 Proof
Woody Creek
750 ML (Standard)
The first sip goes down sweet and oh-so smooth.It'sa fruity drink, with hints of raisin and Honeycrisp apple.It lacks the lingering sharpness of many Whiskeys, leaving a juicy, cider-like aftertaste on the back of the tongue.If the nose holds a whiff of summer, then on the palate it'sdoubly so.
The nose is subtle but invigorating lemon peel, pine, and clover like the last bit of a summer afternoon, bottled and sold.
Woody Creek has been quietly building stocks of Colorado Whiskey over the last few years.Their bourbon is a mash of 70% Colorado grown corn and local   Read More rye and malted barley make up the other 30%.Aged a minimum of four years, you'll find a surprising array of flavors from brown sugar to fresh tobacco leaf.The accenting notes of oak spice and vanilla balance the robust sweet corn character.It's great to support a small distillery with an eye on creating a bonafide category for its wares.Colorado Whiskey is a thing now, treat yo' self   Read Less