The Bacon, Bourbon & Brews Festival is a 2-Day Festival at the Flying W Airport and Resort in Medford, NJ. Bring your own lounge chair and hang out for the day to enjoy:
– Live bands will be playing all day each day between two separate stages
– Bourbon, Beer, Wine and other Specialty Drink Tastings
– Food and Dessert Food Trucks
– Hatchet Throwing
– Hot Air Balloon Rides (weather permitting)
– Helicopter Rides (weather permitting)
– Tickets are $15 now until August 31st and will then go up to $20. Attendees under 12 are FREE.
– Each ticket is for admission on the date listed on the ticket only. If you want to attend both days, you must purchase a ticket for each day.
– All attendees 12 and over must purchase a ticket for admission.
– Each purchased ticket for an attendee 21 and over comes included with a festival tasting cup and 6 tasting coupons for the bourbon, beer and specialty drinks. Wine tastings will be provided separately by Valenzano Winery. Drinks for purchase will be available at the bar areas.
– Each purchased ticket for attendees 12 – 20 years old comes included with a festival tasting cup and 2 coupons for (2) non-alcoholic drinks to be provided at the bar only, not the food trucks.
– All attendees under 12 years old DO NOT receive a festival tasting cup or drink tickets.
– IDs will be checked at the door
– No outside food or drinks allowed
– All bags will be checked upon entering the venue.
– This event is rain or shine.
– No animals allowed
– Shoes must be worn at all times
– Parking will be available for free.
– Rain or Shine the event will go on.